April 8 | 4pm Julie Hamdrews Soap Making WERKshop
🏳️🌈🏳️⚧️Make soap with Calgary’s Queen of comedy! She sings, she dances and she WERKS! This bombshell will be co-hosting Calgary’s Famous Adventure Soap Company in a handmade soap making workshop.
Our dream is to build a community where we support local businesses and artists and what better way than to collaborate!
❤️20% of the ticket sales go directly to the artist and tips are always appreciated!
Location: Greenbriar Market + Refillery 4535 Bowness Road NW
Join Calgary’s hottest refillery Greenbriar Market + Refillery 4535 Bowness Road NW and Calgary’s famous adventure soap company for a unique soap making event.
Learn the basics of traditional cold process soap making, while exploring your own creative side.
- Save 5% OFF on the refill bar at Greenbriar Market (Click Here to see the refill menu) bring your own container or purchase one in store to refill!
- 1 Drink
- Tastings and snacks courtesy of Magic Pantry YYC
- Take home - 1lbs of your very own soap loaf, to complete curing process at home.
Safety materials will be provided *PPE, safety glasses, gloves.
*must be minimum 18 years old to participate.
**24hr cancellation policy for full refund.
***Guests must wear long sleeves, pants and closed toe shoes. We reserve the right to refuse attendance if participants do not arrive in required attire.
➡️Private event bookings available. We choose to collaborate with local venues to curate your special event!
Email us at BownessSoapworks@gmail.com to book an event or to see our corporate packages.
Private event booking Locations:
- Greenbriar Market + Refillery 4535 Bowness Road NW
- Two Rivers Distillery 453 42Ave SE
- Icon Dance Company 41 Legacy View SE #3150
- Thistle & Clover 755 Lake BONAVISTA Drive