Nov 10 | 6pm | Fall woodsy Winter | 4535 Bowness Road NW | Greenbriar Market + Refillery Soap Making Workshop
Join Calgary’s hottest refillery Greenbriar Market + Refillery 4535 Bowness Road NW and Calgary’s famous adventure soap company for a unique soap making event.
Learn the basics of traditional cold process soap making, while exploring your own creative side.
Guests will each receive:
- A $10 card to Greenbriar Market + Refillery
- 1 Drink
- 10% Off the refill bar at Greenbriar Market + Refillery
- Tastings and snacks courtesy of Magic Pantry YYC
- Take home approximately 1lbs of soap / to complete curing process at home.
- 25 % Off a drink flight @RisingTidesTaproom
Safety materials will be provided *PPE, safety glasses, gloves.
*must be minimum 18 years old to participate.
**24hr cancellation policy for full refund.
***Guests must wear long sleeves, pants and closed toe shoes. We reserve the right to refuse attendance if participants do not arrive in required attire.
➡️Private event bookings available!
Sign up for an existing workshop or
Book a Private Workshop vía BownessSoapworks@gmail.com
Private booking Locations:
- Greenbriar Market + Refillery 4535 Bowness Road NW
- Two Rivers Distillery 453 42Ave SE
- Icon Dance Company 41 Legacy View SE #3150
- Thistle & Clover 755 Lake BONAVISTA Drive