- I Want To Be More, But How? Leadership: Workshop
I Want To Be More, But How? Leadership: Workshop
Hurry! Only 10 Left in Stock!
Attend this 90minute workshop to learn how to start taking initiatives for yourselves and others.
What does it mean to be a leader?
Melba’s history as a leadership instructor and squadron commander in the Royal Canadian Air Cadets allows her the experience to share how basic leadership skills can help improve your relationships, confidence and as a result bring your more success in life.
Combined with aquatic experience training junior lifeguards how to assess risks and take initiative in stressful situations, Melba has a vast skill set that has allowed her to mentor many with different learning styles and abilities
With over 2 decades of mentoring people in leadership skills and creating exercises that students can use on a regular basis to improve and grow their leadership skills this workshop is a crucial component to starting that path of being mindful of one’s ability and capability to lead.
By the end of the workshop attendees will learn:
- several techniques on how to begin to assert themselves
- recognize aspects of themselves that require more initiative.
- techniques on how to train themselves to recognize a moment where initiative is needed.
- what it means to lead by example and how to apply that in daily life.